Friday 7 December 2012

Friday Favourites

This weeks outfits are all styled around this skirt that I saw in the window of the shop USC. I can't say I have ever been in to this shop, but the other day I strolled passed and this pretty little thing caught my eye. I couldn't decide if it was a bit too O.T.T but have decided I really like it and doing these outfits has almost convinced me to go and buy it. There was a skirt and dress pretty similar to this in H&M a couple of years ago that I wish I had bought so maybe I just have to get this one instead. hmm...

Jumper- Aubin & Wills
Shoes- Asos
Bag- Proenza Schouler
Ring- YSL Arty
Watch- Nixon





Blouse- Tara Jarmon
Bag- Proenza Schouler
LEather Jacket- 3.1 Phillip Lim
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell





Vest- H&M
Shoes- Theyskens Theory
Bag- Chloe
Rings- Asos
Nail polish- Chanel
Lipstick- Nars

No comments:

Post a Comment